After you’ve made your final payment for your cruise, you are requested to go online to submit all your travel documentation as well as secure your boarding passes. This will save you quite a bit of time at check-in when you arrive at the pier. You can also use this time to pre-arrange some of the many options that cruises offer, such as reservations at the specialty dining venues, spa appointments, and show tickets, just to name a few. It also helps you know that you’re prepared to show the appropriate travel documents at arrival to avoid any surprises at the pier.
What you’ll need for Online Check-in:
- Your cruise line confirmation number, ship, sail date – this will be on your statement from Cruise Holidays
- The full legal name, date of birth for each traveler in your party
- Passport or appropriate travel documentation information for each traveler (Passport #, date of expiration, etc.)
- A credit card – this is used to pre-arrange your onboard account to which your gratuities and onboard purchases are charged.
- Travel plans before and after your cruise so the cruise line will know when you’re arriving and departing the origin and destination cities.
Click a cruise line below to check-in online: